I understand that in the world of marketing, social media and online therapy client testimonials are seen as essential to validate your work. I have come to appreciate and value marketing as a brilliant tool which enables the people that really need my help to find me. BUT - and it is a big non negotiable BUT - confidentiality is a core principle of my profession and I will never compromise the therapeutic relationship I have with my clients. So to let you understand and see if this work is right for you I have included on the site things anonymous clients have said.
View, update, delete your personal details or report a data breach
Please use the form below to make any requests regarding the personal details I hold for you or to report a data breach. You can also contact ico.org.uk for the latter.
For newsletters letter subscriptions: to update your email address or unsubscribe, please use the links on the bottom of those newsletters.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Kirsty is a fully qualified Analytical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and holds all relevant certifications and insurance relevant to these practices. Kirsty is considered alternative or complementary by Western health care professionals and does not replace conventional or current health treatment. Kirsty does not provide medical diagnosis, or consultations related to health, medical, or psychiatric issues. It is expected that you will take full responsibility for your own health and well-being and accept the outcomes of any advice or treatment received. You will also liaise with your health care professions when it comes to medication..
The information contained on the website kirstywick.co.uk] and accompanying blog, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, articles, and other materials, is provided to you only as general information. Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of therapy by Kirsty.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
12. This agreement is governed by the laws of England & Wales, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising.
13. If Client elects to pay by monthly or quarterly installments, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card or debit card. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client may pay by credit card or debit card.
14. Refunds outside of statutory rights are not offered on these products or services.
15. If you decide to leave any package or membership, one month’s notice must be given.
Last Updated: August 2018